Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Busy busy busy

Life has gotten pretty busy lately. And I've been ignoring some things that I really shouldn't, like keeping in touch with people. Sorry about that.

Work is nuts. Since I'm away next week, I have to get everything done this week. So that means cramming a lot of work into a little bit of time. Not fun. Stephanie is out this week too so I don't even have someone to talk to.

Cleveland was great. I absolutely love going to the PEZ Conventions every year.
The weekend before that was all the parties and birthdays. Much fun was had by all I dare say.
It really was a great time. I think we needed that. I know I did anyway.

Now though, I have to unpack from Cleveland and then repack to go to Vegas. I'm leaving Friday afternoon, skipping out of work early :-) I need a vacation. This'll be good; nice and laid back cause it's just Vegas and not like ten other places too. So I should be able to chill a bit. Thank goodness.

48 hours and I'm on vacation.


tick tock

No comments: