Sunday, June 11, 2006

long time....

It's been a long time. There was so much I wanted to write about, most of it sappy end-of-college stuff, or fun senior week stuff. But the moment has passed. Oh well. I dare say we'll all survive.
Now it's summer. I'm in the middle of summer classes. Two weeks down, two to go. Then I go to work full time. I'm working at Nomadic Expeditions. It's an adventure travel company, specializing in East Asia, specifically Mongolia. Yup. Mongolia. I'm an intern, aka office bitch. I stuff envelopes, answer calls, reply to emails, make copies, all that lovely intern stuff. I'm actually having a lot of fun though. We'll see if it stays that way when I start going full time.
The new apartment is good. It's a nice place. Utility companies are killing me. It took forever to get the gas turned on, and Cablevision messed up so we have to wait another week for cable/internet/phones. Bah. So it has it's problems but I'm having fun with it. We're having the inaugural party there this Friday (6/16). Should be good times. Everyone's welcome. Feel free to stop by.

So, birthday this week. Crazy. Don't know where that came from. We're going out Wednesday to celebrate. Call me if you wanna join ;-)

back to the homework.
later

No comments: