Monday, December 19, 2005

Holdover

Quickies:

Party was awesome. So much I want to get down, but it's all going in my journal first, then this one gets pieces. Basically though, it was amazing. I had a great time. I was so happy to see everyone before break, and can't wait to do it again. If only I had my own place, I could do it whenever I wanted. But I don't, so I have to wait for other people to have gatherings/let me throw something.

My hair is now about 4 inches shorter, and I love it. But no one notices because the bigger change is that I've dyed it. It's like a black cherry color, or at least that's what I'm calling it. It's really dark, almost black, but when the light hits it, it's a red/burgundy color. Awesome.

Saw Pat/Jeff/Mikey's band play at JJ's on Wednesday. Apparently they are called Minx. Good to know. I can stop identifying them by naming all the members. Good to see everyone there as well. Talked up the party. A bit of a weird night, but overall pretty good. Heard some weird stuff. Said some weird stuff. Did some weird stuff. Whatever. No use worrying about it now, no matter how I wish it went.

4th Annual Gingerbread party last Sunday. Good times. Pictures are up on my yahoo photo page for anyone interested.
Acapella concerts = AMAZING. Truly talented people that are having so much fun, and it shows. Those shows are so much fun to go to.
Cabaret - Brig (Intense and so good), Directors scenes (Great scenes this year), Caf Crav auditions (Bust),
CAP - Lysistrata - good job guys.
Working on fixing the knee



It's a crazy time, for everyone. I myself am off to write one last paper. My finals start Tuesday, and go to Friday. I may have to hurt myself. Someone keep an eye on me. Or whatever you feel like using. ;-)
Good Luck everyone!

Later.

No comments: