Friday, October 28, 2005

Acapella

Amazing Acapella concert tonight! Good times were had. Most Definitely.
Dinner was awesome. It was me & Ash, Holly, Kathy, James, Maddie, Elyse. So much fun! Then we met Aubrey & Chris at Cooper on our way out and all headed to the DCC. It was nice to see so many of the WP people outside a theater, and just hanging out. Because it didn't feel so much like we were the WP reuniting as much as a group of friends going to support some more friends at their concert. Truly awesome. Carolyn & Joe went, Uton and Chambers were there, a few others we recognized. Wil, Juicy, Nikki, Candice, Lauren all performed (WP-ers), as did Mich & Dave (from Matawan). I'm still smiling....
After, Ash & I cought up with Viki, Ben, & Andrew on College Ave, and had a fun time singing and making fun of the people in costumes for the frat parties.

Anyway, it rocked. Now though my sickness is catching up with me and demanding that I go to bed. So goodnight..

No comments: